Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

For my AMD activity I spent some time listening to German musik. I put some songs into pandora and listened to the music for a little while. Alot of the music is the same style as music is here, just with German lyrics. I listened to songs by Tim Bendzko, Rosenstolz, Udo Lindenberg, Rammstein, and Nena. I also looked up the top music charts in Germany as of last week. It surprised me that the majority of the songs on the list are in English, the top song right now is "New Age" by Marlon Roudette. The highest song in German is "Nur Noch Kurz Die Welt Retten" (translates to something like "not only short-save the world") by Tim Bendzko, ranked at number 8. I couldn't get it to load in the window but heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BAKb2p450Q

-Ryan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.