Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

For this weeks activity I looked up some songs on Youtube.com that had some words that are relevant to what we are learning in class. For instance, one song, by die Prinzen "Was soll ich ihr schenken?" There were also some words I was unfamiliar with that I looked up, such as schenken which is give as in a gift. We just learned soll in this chapter and it was used in this song several times and it shows how when you use soll the verb goes to the end of the sentence as in the title was SOLL ich ihr SCHENKEN.
Another song I looked at was again by Die Prinzen, "Mein Fahrrad." In the last chapter we learned mein. In this song they use "denn" which in the last chapter we learned the use of this compared to aber, sondern...etc. Then there is this sentence that I noticed a seperable verb "Denn das macht mich gar nicht an" anmachen is seperated.
There were several other songs I listened to, such as Kussen Verboten and Haus am See. But the two songs above I was definately able to look at and relate to class and was able to see some things we learned in class put into action.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.