Mittwoch, 2. November 2011

"Stay off the Bike Path!" was interesting. I did notice when I was in Frankfurt that there were often times that our guide would say watch before you cross the bike path when getting off the bus. Here having a bell seems to be strange but this article makes it seem wow, good thing they have to have a bell because when looking at the city structures and stuff I can see myself wandering into the way of bikers without realizing. In the "The Red Dictator" it was interesting that a person would actually speed up. Whenever I am driving in busy downtowns I'm always looking out for pedestrians, but maybe that is because over here people don't obey the red hand. This connected to the last reading about the biking because although you may be looking for cars, the bike path is between the sidewalk and the road and you just may not look for them which could result in a collision between you and a biker. Very intriguing to think about and connect it to how things are over here.
Illogical Logic itself is kinda confusing in thought. I am not sure I'd be aware of this and I'd end up being the person dolling out cash despite knowing this!
The train systems in Europe that I have traveled on are complex, there are colors and several levels and numbers, so you would think that they would be understanding. I found it interesting that the people blend themselves in with anyone else so that when boarding the train you really do not know if there is someone checking tickets or not. The honor system is to a point, because I'd be worried everytime to make sure I have a ticket.
It is quite humorous that one there are support groups for unorganized people, but also that the signs were switched. You would really have to know which way the road was going in order to not be mixed up.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.