Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

Kultur 2

So I found the article on German staring hilarious. It totally makes sense that the elderly of the German community would be inclined to nosiness. I'm not sure about the younger folks, but I people-watch, the Germans just take it to another level.

I find it quite the relief to read about people being completely open and honest with each other. I have often felt the sting of being asked, but not really, to a party or lunch or what have you. Although I do think there are times you need not speak your mind, like asking if someone has gained wait...

Like the Germans, I too have a love of documentaries. I'm not sure I can rattle off statistics about my town, but that's not what Americans are thinking about. Maybe I could describe better than a German what the people are like, or for what other reasons I cherish my hometown.

--Dylan

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.