I think it is pretty cool that Germans like to ride their bikes when they only have a short distance to go. I also like that they specifically have sports for people on bikes where they can ride instead of in the street or where people are walking. Maybe it is in part due to the Eco-centric Germans we read about last time.
My favorite part about the red dictator article was about what other drivers might do if you cross infront of them. I think I liked it becuase accelerating and honking at someone is something that I could definitely see myself doing.
I like that German people are honest enough to buy tickets for public transportation even though they don't have to show it to anyone or go through a turnstile or anything like that. I don't think a system like that could ever work here.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.