Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011
For my AMD this week I skyped with my friend from Germany named Marvin. He lives in Wuppertal which is in the Western part of the country. I met him my senior year of high school when he was here as a foreign exchange student. Anyway, we talked for about an hour in German, mostly just catching up with each other. He helped me with some pronuciation and grammar things that I always mess up. We also talked about some of the stuff we can do when I visit him while I'm in Germany over the Summer and the next time that hes going to come back here. I also talked to him about some of the culture texts that we have been reading, and most of them are pretty true, although he says hes not a pessimist, but I can tell you he definitely is. He also gave me the low down on how the different kinds of beer we read about taste and how he has to go across the country to get good Berliner Weisse or Bockbier, which he makes sound like a big deal even though its really only a few hours on a train. That's pretty much all we talked about.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.