Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

Over fall break my friend Michaela and I called our friend Doro. Doro lives outside of Frankfurt and Michaela has vonage so we called and talked to Doro in German for about an hour. She helped me with some of my pronunciation with things that we have learned. She also taught me how to say new words that are their lingo, which I am unsure of their spelling. But before we were able to talk to Doro we talked with her mom who answered the call. Michaela let her mom know that it was us calling, and I noticed like I have in the past that they answer the phone and state their last name. Then I asked, "Wo ist Doro?" "Ist sie in der Stadt?" Doro's Mutter replied, "Nein, sie ist in ihre Zimmer." Then we talked to Doro and I told her what I was learning in class and used as much German as I could in the conversation.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.