I found it interesting that people don't use Entschuldigung in Germany. This makes sense because I find myself when I accidentally bump into someone saying excuse me. The next article was particularly interesting because sex is such a private matter. Although from my own travel experience I did notice that sexuality wasn't as big of an issue, there were explicit pictures on billboards and sides of buildings which is something you would never see here without people cringing.
In the next article I agree, it would be a pain to always have to have some Euros on you to use the bathroom! My teacher in high school always said once you find a bathroom that is free keep that spot in mind for next time you want to use the bathroom.
The whole article about catching a man or woman in Germany is interesting because someone being too forward isn't quite the same here. I feel like they use much more sutble moves, with looks.
It seems that women are taking over Germany. The rise in women in paid jobs I feel is a change from what I would have thought of a social role of women. I wonder if it has anything to do with their chancelor being a woman?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.