Sonntag, 20. November 2011

I think it is odd that Germans don't say excuse me after bumping into you, although I'm not really supprised that they don't after reading all the other kultur articles from this semester. It just seems like a very natural response to say excuse me or sorry when you bump into someone. And if you draw blood here, you might have bigger issues than needed to say your sorry. The Klofrau was also an interesting article. Every now and then you will run into a bathroom with an attendent in it in the US but its usually only in upscale restaurants, not in every public bathroom, and they never ask for or expect money from you, unless you take one of the items they have for sale on the counter. I also think it is odd that it is a woman doing this job in all bathrooms, that would never fly in the US.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.