Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011

The first article was "Sex, Smut and Shock." This discusses the Bild, a magazine that uses scandalistic stories about people around the world. It ends with the editor looking down apon the British Sun, for publishing a picture of Germany's chancelor Angela Merkel naked.
The next article "German Privacy" is quite interesting because to me it is natural to knock and either wait till someone comes to the door or someone says to come in, I'm not so sure if I would be comfortable with just barging into an office for fear of interupting, as the article said.
The final article about the high IQ's in Germany, especially when it comes to the garbage. It is really cool that they are so environmental. I was unsure when it said they divide it all up but that the garbage trucks don't seperate them, does that mean that the garbage ends up all together anyway? And finally I found it kinda entertaining that you can only sort your garbage during the week.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.