(What an awkward collection of titles...)
Hallo!
This week's set of articles were a rather eclectic collection. I was somewhere between amused and disturbed by Bild, as that is not my preferred reading material. (Which is to say, news is generally depressing, and mixing smut with news with something somewhat like the Enquirer sounds vaguely horrifying to me.) Fortunately, upon elucidation, Bild doesn't sound quite so horrifying.
The article "German Privacy" on the other hand, didn't phase me much. I have four brothers, and before I had a lock put on my door, that was general family policy, to my chagrin- it happens. It isn't something I necessarily like, but it's something that you would become used to fairly rapidly.
As for the article Division Hell, I have two mindsets on that. On one hand, it is a good idea to have the recycling options readily available, and it does greatly help the environment, and is significantly more efficient, to recycle- having the options infront of you does improve the odds of that endeavor being successful. On the other hand, I can't say i'm particularly fond of sorting my trash out, and it is terribly inconvenient. Regardless, "thems the business."
Auf Wiedersehen, Kultur!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.