Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

For my AMD this week I watched a German short film called "Tag 26". It is about to guys who are in what I assume is a post-apocalyptic world as they are walking around in hazmat suits being very careful to not get exposed to the air. Most of the video takes place in a house that the two stumble upon and shows them going through the house finding supplies that they can use. One of the guys takes a picture of the people who lived in the house and puts it in his journal under the words "Tag 26", it shows the rest of the pages which have similar pictures from previous days. Its kind of an eerie film as there are no other people or animals in it, but I liked it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.