Regarding the existence of Klofraus, it is something that I have seen in the past at nightclubs and resorts in Greece. It is not that popular there, so I was also surprised to have to pay some small amount of money in order to use the bathroom. My opinion is that as low and minor this job is, it is still a great opportunity for people to get a job, since many doors are closed, and the use of Klofraus opens up chances for more people to work.
When I read the article about flirting in Germany the first sentence that came to my mind was: "I thought so". Since Germans are so different in many aspects of behavior, why would they follow the trend in this case? I actually found it quite complicated to connect myself with Germans and understand how exactly does flirting work, but that is probably what makes them special about it! Also from the article about women in Germany, I understood that women are completely equal with men in every single aspect, and to be honest I would expect that from a developed country like Germany!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.