In the other article, the fact that Germans have sex shops right along every other shop doesn't surprise me. From what we've read about Germans previously, it doesn't seem as if a German would sheepishly walk into one of those stores, ashamed. Germans seem to be very upfront and comfortable with themselves, so I can see why it's so normal for them.
Also on the Klofrau, I think it'd be nice to have them! Sometimes public restrooms can get pretty nasty, so paying a small fee for a clean bathroom seems like a reasonable thing to do. I think I was in Austria once and you had to pay to get in, but there were almost five workers sitting there, ready to sprint into the stall and clean it up after you were done. Makes me feel more comfortable as I can be a germaphobe sometimes, haha. I can't imagine something like that being implemented in America, though it would be nice!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.