Regarding closed doors, it is something I have dealt with in the past, and even if open doors are something common, they are not that common back home. I always remember myself at a young age being told to knock the door and walk in after permission is given. I find it funny (maybe simply typical German) that when you walk in a door you have to seem confident. I always saw closed doors as a privacy issue, nothing more, nothing less, so I do not understand this necessity to seem confident apart from just knocking the door to be let inside the room. As far as I understand the article, it is possible that Germans tend to keep the doors closed at all times. It matches all the stereotypical German characteristics, so locked doors are also not a surprise for me.
When I read the article regarding recycling, for once more I told to myself what a country Germany is and they seem to prove why they are considered the top country of Europe right now at every single aspect. The fact that people care so much about recycling and want to do it as neat and clean as they can impresses me. I honestly would not expect to see that from any other place and the fact that Germans keep the recycling process complex, but always follow it carefully, shows me one more reason that Germany is the most organized country in Europe.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.